Battle Bandage® is the transparent compression bandage that exceeds the limitations of traditional bandages and effectively stops exsanguination in the harshest environments. This high-performance compression dressing and self-adhesive medical wrap includes a sterile, integrated 8” x 8” cotton gauze bandage and is the lowest cube tactical packaging available.
The transparent design allows for rapid reassessment. Battle Bandage is constructed with a medical grade adhesive that is non-irritating and leaves no residue on the skin.
- Clear, flexible, extremely strong
- 80-93% less cube than standard compression bandages2
- Tested to 5000psi tensile strength, 550% elongation at break
- Integrated, sterile 8” x 8” cotton gauze pad absorbs up to a liter of fluid
- On average, when compared to a standard 4” wound dressing, the integrated cotton gauze pad;
- Absorbs 220% more fluid2
- Holds 39% and retains 3.3% more fluid per ounce2
- Bleeding visibility allows for better hemorrhage control
- Superior compression equals superior hemorrhage control
- Non-slip and self-adhering medical gradeno clips or ties required
- Unique adhesive properties do not leave residue on skin
- Dual use – sterile bandage and stretchable compression wrap in one
- Protects the wound and exposed skin from external contaminants
- FDA registered, ISO 13485 and cGMP Compliant
- Sterile / Single-Use
- 6-year Shelf Life
- Package: 4.5”L x 1.5”Dia = 7.95 cu in
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Exceeds MILSTD 810G for Temp Tolerance
- 100% USA Sourced, Manufactured and Assembled
1Kelly JF, Ritenour AE, McLaughlin DF, et al. Injury severity and causes of death from Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom: 2003-2004 versus 2006. J Trauma. 2008; 64 (2 Suppl):S21-S26; discussion S26-S27. 2CMS Internal Bench Study, October 2013.