The HALO Vent was specifically developed for casualties with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments. The HALO Vent features a highly aggressive adhesive, enabling it to conform and adhere to all contours of a patient’s body; durable packaging and material which maintains the product’s integrity when folded or crumpled; and a large pull tab that facilitates easy, quick application. The HALO Vent includes one vented and one non-vented seal. Used by many military, EMS and law enforcement services domestically and internationally, the HALO Vent is manufactured in the US.
- Includes one vented and one non-vented seal
- Total occlusion with excessive blood, dirt or heavy perspiration present
- Oval shape
- Large pull tabs to facilitate removal or venting of wound
- No residue once removed
- Durable protective packaging
- Integrity maintained when folded
- Performing temperature range up to 140°F
- 3-year shelf life
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 5.5” Wt.: 2 oz.
Manufactured in the USA
No latex used in the manufacturing of this product