The MARCH Circulation Rolled Gauze is a 6-ply; 4.5” x 4.1 yd. gauze used for the treatment of bleeding and bandaging wounds. The compressed, rolled gauze is packaged in a versatile configuration that is ideal for both linear wound packing and basic bandaging and wrapping. This easy-to-use, gauze is made of high quality U.S. cotton and is Berry Amendment compliant. Rolled Gauze is sterile and compact in its vacuum-sealed packaging with easy-to-open tear notches. The gauze is an essential item for any medical kit and can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for wound bandaging.
- 5″ x 4.1 yd Sterile, 6-ply cotton gauze
- Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant
- Ideal for wound bandaging and wrapping when using exterior of roll
- Linear wound packing when pulling from interior of roll
- Cotton provides maximum absorption to help control bleeding.
- Expands to cover larger wound areas.
- Ideal backing gauze for hemostatic agents
- Sterile / Single Patient Use
- 6-Year Shelf Life
- Unit Dimensions: 4.5″ x 4.1yd
- Unit Weight: 1.5 oz.
- 100% USA Sourced, Manufactured and Assembled